ST. LOUIS — Emerson announced it will support customers during the worldwide COVID-19 outbreak by offering free online courses through the remainder of 2020. The most up-to-date information on Emerson products including CopelandÔ compressors for air conditioning and refrigeration applications as well as refrigeration equipment will be available online.
“We realize that our customers in the HVACR industry are undergoing tremendous disruption during this global pandemic,” said Brad Thompson, director, Technical Services. “In many cases, they are working with fewer personnel and making big changes to the way they are accustomed to doing business. Encouraging our customers to continue their professional education during this challenging time is one way we can help them to adjust to their changing circumstances.”
One of the free learning plans highlights the new Copeland™ ZPS*K6/KC two-stage scroll compressor, including product application, basic operation, device layout and connections, and resources for product support.
Free online training will be valuable to contractors, wholesalers, end users, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) who want to stay up-to-speed on new HVACR technologies. In addition to the course described above, the following learning plans and associated courses will be available:
- Walk-In Refrigeration Learning Plan
- Condensers Learning Plan
- Refrigeration Rack System Learning Plan
- Refrigeration Showcase Learning Plan
- Bottle Cooler Learning Plan
- Compression: Copeland™ Compressors, Condensing Units, Valves, and System Protectors Learning Plan
- Copeland™ ZPS*K6/KC Two-Stage Scroll Compressor Learning Plan
- Emerson Electronics and Solutions Learning Plan
- Dixell™ Learning Plan
- Cooper-Atkins™ Learning Plan
- Emerson Enterprise Learning Plan
Those interested can follow these three simple steps:
- Register for an account using Emerson’s online training portal at Education.Emerson.com.
- During registration, select “Emerson 2020 Promotion” from the Branch Name field.
- Log in and begin taking your free online courses at your own pace.