Emerson Offers Free Training On Refrigeration Equipment
Online classes available until the end of 2020
ST. LOUIS — Emerson Educational Services is offering a wide variety of free online training courses through the remainder of the calendar year. Given that in-person training sessions are currently unavailable, Emerson is offering educational tracks to further the professional development of contractors, wholesalers, equipment manufacturers, and end users during this challenging time.
These self-paced learning plans will offer access to the latest, most up-to-date information on the following Emerson products and refrigeration equipment:
- Walk-In Refrigeration;
- Refrigeration Rack Systems;
- Refrigeration Showcase;
- Bottle Coolers;
- Compression: Copeland™ Compressors, Condensing Units, Valves, and System Protectors;
- Emerson Electronics and Solutions;
- Cooper-Atkins™; and
- Emerson Enterprise.
To begin taking advantage of this opportunity, follow these three simple steps:
- Register for an account using the online training portal at Emerson.com.
- During registration, select “Emerson 2020 Promotion” from the Branch Name field.
- Log in and begin taking your free online courses at your own pace.
If you have any questions about this process, please view this registration guide for step-by-step instructions. If you already have an account, you will automatically be updated with free access. If you encounter any issues accessing these free courses, please email ColdChain.EducationalServices@Emerson.com.