DOE Publishes Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Pertaining to Energy Conservation Standards for Commercial Packaged Boilers
The Department of Energy has published a Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking and public meeting concerning energy conservation standards for commercial packaged boilers 81 FR 15836 (March 24, 2016). DOE will hold a public meeting on Thursday, April 21, 2016, in Washington, DC.
- To participate in the public meeting via webinar, please register here.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting scheduled for Thursday, April 21, 2016 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the U.S. Department of Energy, Forrestal Building, Room 8E-089.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closes May 23, 2016.
- Find more information on commercial packaged boilers, including energy conservation standards, test procedures, recent and ongoing rulemakings and other helpful links.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2013-BT-STD-0030