DOE Publishes a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Pertaining to Energy Conservation Standards for Portable Air Conditioners
The Department of Energy has published a Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking pertaining to energy conservation standards for portable air conditioners. 81 FR 38398 (June 13, 2016). DOE will also host a public meeting Wednesday, July 20, 2016 in Washington, DC.
- Register for the public meeting webinar.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting.
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE–2013–BT–STD-0033.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; and contact information.