The Department of Energy (DOE) has published a Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking pertaining to energy conservation standards for compressors. 81 FR 31680 (May 19, 2016). DOE is also announcing it will host a public meeting on June 20, 2016.
- To participate in the public meeting via webinar, please register here.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting scheduled for Monday, June 20, 2016 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The test procedure portion will be held in the morning.
- The public comment period closes July 18, 2016.
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including statutory authority, waivers, exceptions, and exemptions, and contact information.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE–2013–BT–STD–0040.