DOE Publishes a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Announcement of Public Meeting Pertaining to Energy Conservation Standards for Commercial Water Heating Equipment
The Department of Energy (DOE) has published a Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking (NOPR) and announcement of a public meeting pertaining to energy conservation standards for commercial water heaters. 81 FR 34440 (May 31, 2016).
- DOE will host a public meeting June 6, 2016 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the U.S. Department of Energy, Forrestal Building, Room 8E-089, 1000 Independence Avenue, SW., Washington, DC 20585. The test procedure portion will be held in the morning from 9:30 am - 12:00 pm.
- To participate via webinar please register here
- The comment period closes August 1, 2016.
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2014-BT-STD-0042.