So why the big deal about the refrigeration emphasis in this week’s issue? It is a way to draw more attention to something The News has been doing for many years. It is also making it easier for those in the refrigeration sector to find the information that is most important to you.
Every issue of The News will provide refrigeration-related coverage, with a special emphasis in the first issue each month.
Coverage will include:
- Hands-on technical articles written by industry professionals who have or are still carrying toolboxes to jobsites;
- Monthly columnists, beginning with the well-respected John Tomczyk, the author of the acclaimed textbook, Troubleshooting and Servicing Modern Air Condi-tioning and Refrigeration Systems;
- A question-and-answer forum in which you are invited to submit your toughest field-generated questions to be answered by industry experts;
- New products, with a special emphasis on refrigeration innovations;
- Regulatory news that affects the way you recover and recycle refrigerant, and deal with a plethora of environmental rules; and
- Coverage of the major refrigeration trade shows such as FMI and IKK, with more timely and complete information than any other publication in the industry can provide.
Many aspects of this refrigeration emphasis are coming over to The News from Service & Contracting Magazine (formerly RSC Magazine) that served this industry for 67 years before publishing its final issue in March.