SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — Power Selling Pros is offering free resources to HVAC contractors struggling with how to better serve homeowners in an uncertain economic time.
“The HVAC industry is hurting, but we’re all in this together,” said Power Selling Pros President Brigham Dickinson. “This is an opportunity to step up and serve others. My team and I are ready to provide contractors with the tools to help their customers in ways that enrich their lives and create long-term brand loyalty.”
The resources include:
- CSR inbound script for COVID-19 cancellations
- Technician in-home script for uncertain homeowners
- Outbound calling framework
- Outbound calling script for happy calls and offering IAQ products
- Audio file for an example outbound call
- Audio file for an example inbound call
To receive them, text “POWER” to 385-247-3714.
“Success requires a more radical approach than salesmanship,” Dickinson said. “Inspire your CSRs to serve, not just hawk IAQ and other services. Go further to help your customers than your competitors. If you have extra toilet paper, give some to a customer who needs it. Or your techs can offer to do the shopping for an elderly client. Look for ways to better serve, and you'll build rewarding long-term relationships with customers who will be loyal to you for life.”
Submit a press release here!