Danfoss’s annual Refrigerant Week event will return for the third time from September 16 to 20. This year, the focus will be on equipping contractors and installers for refrigerant change and presenting the solutions that are ready today.
The global event will prepare contractors and installers — along with retailers, wholesalers, operators, and OEM engineers — to handle the refrigerant transition’s accelerating pace through a packed program of webinars, podcasts, and local training events.
“Refrigerant transition is an issue that affects contractors and installers all around the world, and the global nature of our Refrigerant Week reflects that,” said Torben Funder-Kristensen, head of public and industry affairs, Danfoss Cooling. “We want to help professionals everywhere to stay abreast of the latest issues and trends, but more importantly, to contribute to the conversation and give their view.”
To that end, a series of live, free webinars will be conducted during Refrigerant Week, which include:
- Global trends on refrigerants and regulations: Get an overview of HFC legislation and the main applications for new refrigerants, and some advice from Danfoss experts (September 16).
- Global trends and drivers for cold chain technology: Learn about the current trends and drivers for cold chain technology and see examples of real-world implementation (September 17).
- Handling A2L and A3 refrigerants, charging procedures and how to service: Learn how to safely lower GWP in commercial refrigeration applications using A2L and A3 flammable refrigerants (September 17).
- New system designs and architectures in supermarkets for lower-GWP refrigerants: Get an overview of refrigerant trends and regulations, as well as the available systems and solutions (September 17 and 19).
- Cool tools for transitioning to new refrigerants: Learn about information and tools that can help you implement new refrigerants in retrofits and new installations (September 18).
- Moving on from R-404A in standalone and centralized systems, which refrigerants? What to adapt in the system?: Learn about the main R-404A replacements per application type, as well as system design and product considerations (September 19).
- An efficiency comparison of industrial refrigeration systems using low-GWP refrigerants: Danfoss experts share their conclusions of an efficiency performance test – making it easy for you to apply the findings (September 20).
- Large industrial CO2 transcritical systems- the journey: Learn how you can reduce the NH3 charge in large industrial systems using different layouts (September 20).
- Refrigerant outlook in commercial air conditioning: timing, performance, product adjustments (September 26).
- Leading-edge CO2 applications - advanced system optimization: Gain an understanding of the benefits and operational challenges you’ll encounter when working with CO2 systems (September 27).
All webinars will be scheduled to allow contractors and installers to tune in live, and content will be available in many different languages. Every live webinar and podcast will be available on-demand following the event.
To register for the webinars, visit this link.