LEWSIBURG, Tenn. — International Comfort Products (ICP) named eight leading distributors its Arcoaire®, Comfortmaker®, Day & Night®, Heil®, and Tempstar® U.S. distributors of the year. The awards were based on achievements in customer support and sales growth. ICP is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp.
“Over the past year, these distributors have embraced new products, customers, and promotions while continuing to provide excellent customer support to their dealers,” said Charlie Piranian, director, North American sales, ICP. “To top it off, they have achieved outstanding sales growth in an ever-changing industry.”
Piranian presented the awards to the winning distributors:
• Prescott Winsupply Co., Prescott, Arizona — Arcoaire Distributor of the Year;
• Acme Refrigeration, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, serving Louisiana and Mississippi — Comfortmaker Multi-Branch Distributor of the Year;
• Brunswick Winsupply Co., Brunswick, Georgia — Comfortmaker Single-branch Distributor of the Year.
• Robert Madden Industries, Lubbock, Texas — Day & Night Distributor of the Year;
• CTC Supply, Fayetteville, North Carolina — Heil Multi-Branch Distributor of the Year;
• Fletcher Supply Co., Tuscaloosa, Alabama — Heil Single-Branch Distributor of the Year;
• The Corken Steel Products Co., Florence, Kentucky — Tempstar Multi-Branch Distributor of the Year; and
• Conyers Winair Co., Conyers, Georgia — Tempstar Single-Branch Distributor of the Year.
Each year, ICP selects U.S. Distributors of the Year from among hundreds of independent distributors located throughout the U.S. for outstanding achievement in sales growth and customer support. Congratulations to all eight of the winning distributors.
For more information, visit www.icpusa.com.
Publication date: 01/01/18