ICP Announces Distributors of the Year for the United States
International Comfort Products (ICP) announced eight distributors have been named the Arcoaire®, Comfortmaker®, Day & Night®, Heil®, and Tempstar® U.S. distributors of the year. The awards were based on achievements in customer support and sales growth.
Charlie Piranian, director, North American sales, ICP, praised the winning distributors for their accomplishments.
“Over the past year, these distributors have embraced new products, customers and promotions while continuing to provide excellent customer support to their dealers,” said Piranian. “To top it off, they have achieved outstanding sales growth in an ever-changing industry.”
Piranian presented the awards to the winning distributors:
• Prescott Winsupply Co., of Prescott, Arizona – Arcoaire Distributor of the Year.
• Acme Refrigeration, of Baton Rouge, serving Louisiana and Mississippi – Comfortmaker Multi-Branch Distributor of the Year.
• Brunswick Winsupply Co., of Brunswick, Georgia – Comfortmaker Single-Branch Distributor of the Year.
• Robert Madden Industries, of Lubbock, Texas – Day & Night Distributor of the Year.
• CTC Supply, of Fayetteville, North Carolina – Heil Multi-Branch Distributor of the Year.
• Fletcher Supply Co., of Tuscaloosa, Alabama – Heil Single-Branch Distributor of the Year.
• The Corken Steel Products Company, of Florence, Kentucky – Tempstar Multi-Branch Distributor of the Year.
• Conyers Winair Co., of Conyers, Georgia – Tempstar Single-Branch Distributor of the Year.
Each year, ICP selects U.S. Distributors of the Year from among hundreds of independent distributors located throughout the United States for outstanding achievement in sales growth and customer support.
Publication date: 112/19/2017