DOE Publishes a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Pertaining to Test Procedure for Walk-in Coolers and Walk-in Freezers
The Department of Energy (DOE) has published a Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking pertaining to test procedures for walk-in coolers and walk-in freezers 81 FR 54926 (August 17, 2016).
- DOE will host a public meeting on Monday, September 12, 2016 from 9:30 am - 12:30 pm at DOE's Forrestal Building, 1000 Independence Ave, Room 4A-104, S.W. Washington, DC.
- To attend the meeting via webinar, please register.
- To attend the public meeting in person please email Appliance_Standards_Public_Meetings@ee.doe.gov.
- The comment period closes October 17, 2016.
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including statutory authority, current standards, test procedures, waivers, exceptions, and exemptions, and contact information.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in docket number EERE-2016-BT-TP-0030.