DOE Publishes a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Pertaining to Test Procedures for Compressors
The Department of Energy (DOE) has published a Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking pertaining to test procedures for compressors. 81 FR 27220 (May 5, 2016). DOE is also announcing it will host a public meeting on June 20, 2016.
- To participate in the public meeting via webinar, please register here.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting/webinar scheduled for Monday, June 20, 2016 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closes July 5, 2016.
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including statutory authority, waivers, exceptions, and exemptions, and contact information.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE‒2014‒BT‒TP‒0054.