The Department of Energy (DOE) has rescheduled its public meeting regarding the notice of proposed rulemaking for portable air conditioners to Wednesday, July 20, 2016, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., in Washington, DC.
DOE issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking pertaining to energy conservation standards for portable air conditioners on April 27, 2016.
- Register for the public meeting webinar.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting.
- The comment period closes 60 days after publication in the Federal Register.
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE–2013–BT–STD-0033.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; and contact information.