DOE Reschedules Public Meeting Pertaining to Energy Conservation Standards for Portable Air Conditioners
The Department of Energy (DOE) has rescheduled its public meeting regarding the notice of proposed rulemaking for portable air conditioners to Wednesday, July 20, 2016, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., in Washington, DC.
DOE issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking pertaining to energy conservation standards for portable air conditioners on April 27, 2016.
- Register for the public meeting webinar.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting.
- The comment period closes 60 days after publication in the Federal Register.
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE–2013–BT–STD-0033.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; and contact information.