• RSES (Rolling Meadows, Ill.) named Rich Hoke as interim executive vice president.
• The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) is seeking comments through March 24 regarding efficiency test procedures for commercial boilers.
• RESNET (Atlanta) is seeking public comments on its revisions of the “RESNET CO and CAZ Depressurization Testing Standard” through March 12.
• ACCA (Arlington, Va.) announced its Contractor Comfort Index (CCI) was a 69 for January 2014, up from 60 in January 2013.
• The National Environmental Balancing Bureau’s (NEBB) Northern California/Hawaii chapter has moved to Fremont, Calif.
• The American Gas Association (AGA) released its 2014 Playbook.
Publication date: 3/10/2014