• Modine Mfg. Co. (Racine, Wis.) is celebrating the 50th anniversary of its Buena Vista, Va., facility.
• Camfil (Stockholm) signed an agreement to acquire 100 percent of Handte Umwelttechnik GmbH in Germany, and Handte’s operations in Switzerland, the Czech Republic, and China.
• Arkema Inc. (King of Prussia, Pa.) named Glenn Haun as director of sales for fluorochemicals in North America.
• TROX USA Inc. (Cumming, Ga.) named Thomas Orr as regional sales manager for the West region of the U.S.
• State Water Heaters (Ashland City, Tenn.) renewed its partnership with Stewart-Haas Racing.
• SPX Cooling Technologies Inc. (Overland Park, Kan.) opened a Canadian regional sales office in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
• Aquatherm (Lindon, Utah) hired Newell Rollins as national industrial sales manager.
• Irving Place Capital (New York) and Victor Technologies (St. Louis) entered into a definitive agreement to sell Victor to Colfax Corp. (Fulton, Md.) for $947 million.
• Fuji Electric Co. Ltd. (Edison, N.J.) completed a capital investment to take majority share of Tusco Trafo Group (Samutprakarn, Thailand). The new company will be known as Fuji Tusco Co. Ltd.
Publication date: 3/10/2014