• HVAC Excellence (Washington) accredited the HVAC program at York County School of Technology (York, Pa.).
• The Alliance to Save Energy (Washington) named Jorge Carrasco as its cochair.
• ASHRAE (Atlanta) published the 2013 editions of its two major refrigerants-related standards, ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 34-2013 and 15-2013, with 41 new addenda.
• The Northeast Biomass Heating Expo’s (NEBHX) sixth annual conference steering committee announced the addition of a technical hydronics heating design workshop to its April 9-11 conference, held in Portland, Maine.
• The Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating (CIPH) announced registration for its 2014 International Emerging Technology Symposium, April 23-24, in Arlington, Va., is now open.
Publication date: 3/3/2014