APPLE VALLEY, Minn. - Uponor has announced that, as a special thank you to customers for their continued support, the company is offering free classes at its factory training center in Apple Valley, Minn., in October 2009.
“We decided to offer free training to let our customers know that we realize times may be tough, but we still appreciate their business and want to see them succeed,” said Wes Sisco, senior trainer at Uponor. “By offering all our courses, including two brand new advanced courses, we are giving contractors and others in the building industry a great opportunity to take advantage of our valuable training program.”
The six free factory training dates and courses are:
• Oct. 6-8, 2009, Radiant Solutions Fundamentals 101 Workshop
• Oct. 9, 2009, Advanced Design Suite™ (ADS) - Includes free software
• Oct. 12, 2009, AquaSAFE™ Residential Fire Sprinkler System Level One (Additional $35 fee covers the required NFPA 13D manual)
• Oct. 14-16, 2009, Radiant Solutions Advanced 102 Workshop (New course)
• Oct. 26-27, 2009, Radiant Solutions Controls 101 Workshop
• Oct. 29-30, 2009, Radiant Solutions Controls 102 Workshop (New course)
For course descriptions and times, and to register, go to www.uponor-usa.com/training and click on the Training Schedules tab. Note that although the classes are free, participants will be responsible for their own transportation and lodging.
Oct. 1, 2009: Uponor Offers Free Factory Training in October
October 1, 2009