BROOMFIELD, Colo. — Viega LLC has a full slate of online seminars in October for contractors who want to increase their knowledge and add skills. During the restrictions imposed by COVID-19, the company is making the training easily accessible to contractors, distributors, and others. Viega’s Colorado and New Hampshire seminar centers are closed for now.
Viega is offering 22 classes in such subjects as ProPress, MegaPress, and PureFlow PEX, as well as radiant, fire sprinkler, and flushing systems training. The classes are taught by Viega’s expert instructors. Some courses offer Continuing Education Units while others include the opportunity to earn industry credentials from Viega.
In addition to the classes below, Viega can schedule requested online sessions for small groups. To inquire about such a session, DM Viega on social media at @viegallc.
Online seminars are free, but registration is required (all times EDT).
- MegaPress Credential Training – 3 p.m., Oct. 5
- Industrial Solutions Training – 1 p.m., Oct. 6
- Viega Toolbox App Training – 11 a.m., Oct. 7
- Flushing Systems Training – 2 p.m., Oct. 8
- Climate Panel Installation Training – 10 a.m., Oct. 9
- ProPress Credential Training – 4 p.m., Oct. 12
- Radiant Training – 11 a.m., Oct. 13
- CuNi Credential Training – 2 p.m., Oct. 14
- Radiant Manifold and Connections Training – 1 p.m., Oct. 15
- Water Management Solutions Training – Noon, Oct. 16
- Residential Fire Sprinkler Credential Training – 10 a.m., Oct. 19
- MegaPress Press-in Branch Connector Credential Training – 11 a.m., Oct. 20
- PEX Piping Systems and Applications Training – 3 p.m., Oct. 21
- MegaPress Piping Installation Training – Noon, Oct. 22
- PureFlow PEX Credential Training – 10 a.m., Oct. 23
- MegaPress Credential Training – 2 p.m., Oct. 26
- Hydronic Mixing Block Installation and Programming Training – 4 p.m., Oct. 27
- Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation Training – 1 p.m., Oct. 28
- MegaPress Stainless Credential Training – 3 p.m., Oct. 29
- ProPress Stainless Credential Training – 10 a.m., Oct. 30
To register and learn more, click here.