Equiguard will provide services for the following:
- Northway Marketers of Lebanon, NJ, for their contractors in several New England states;
- GSC, Inc., Salt Lake City, UT a manufacturer rep whose clients include Mitsubishi, Heatcraft, and Beckett Pumps;
- The Michigan Chapter of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (MIACCA);
- Johnstone Supply, Portland, OR; and
- Consolidated Technology Corp, manufacturer of “The Insider” heat pump product line.
Northway Marketers’ Bob Lynn said, “The Equiguard Service Agreement Program offers an excellent opportunity to contractors.
“With the presence of utilities, home centers, and longer factory warranties in our industry, the Equiguard program is a competitive alternative for the contractor.”
Jeff Liter, the company’s national sales manager, added, “The advantages of an Equiguard Extended Service Agreement are that it pays contractors regular labor rates for work they complete, mark-up on all parts that are replaced under warranty, and a flat-rate reimbursement program.”
For more information, contact Equiguard at 800-886-9363; equiguard.com (Web site).