- Edison Academy in Alexandria, Va.
- Greene County Technical Education Center in Stanardsville, Va.
- Massanutten Technical Center in Harrisonburg, Va.
- Tennessee College of Applied Technology in Jackson, Tenn.
- Tennessee College of Applied Technology in Whiteville,Tenn.
Programmatic accreditation is an independent, third-party review of an educational program, comparing it to established, industry-accepted standards. These standards are designed to ensure that the future workforce receives the quality training required for success in the HVACR industry.
Upon a thorough review of all the documentation presented by the administration, faculty, and the onsite accreditation team, the HVAC Excellence accreditation review board unanimously decided to grant accreditation of the program.