COLUMBUS, OH — Heating, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) presented the 2021 Emerging Leaders program graduates with their awards at HARDI’s 2021 annual conference.
The graduates of the program completed the requirements established in the HARDI Emerging Leaders program and these individuals become the fifth graduating cohort since the program began in 2014.
The 2021 Emerging Leaders Program graduates were:
- Preston Brickner, HBB Pro Sales Group, Inc.
- Jarred Duebel, iO HVAC Controls
- Ian Eifert, Riley Sales, Inc.
- Seth Gordon, Thrifty Supply
- Justin Hilaire, EWC Controls, Inc.
- Lantis Hollis, Weathertech Distributing Company, Inc.
- Kris Reeves, Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC-US
- Taylor Meachum, ACR Supply Company, Inc.
- Alex Mesalam, Best Choice Supply Co.
- Joshua Patrick, South Central Co., Inc.
- Jen Pauley, cfm Distributors, Inc.
- Brian Phillips, Mingledorff's Inc.
“It's amazing to see so many talented Emerging Leaders complete the graduate track,” said Nick Benton, VP of operations, HARDI. “Each graduate has committed to becoming exceptional leaders within their own companies — completing self-evaluations, volunteering their time to HARDI, and creating a lasting cohort within the industry. We look forward to continuing to evolve this program and seeing more graduates in years to come.”