Chillventa, the Nuremberg, Germany-based biennial event for the HVACR industry, has been postponed until 2022, but a digital event will take place on October 13-15, 2020. The Chillventa eSpecial virtual event will offer corporate profiles and product presentations, as well as a high-caliber program covering the interesting issues currently impacting the sector. The Chillventa CONGRESS on October 13 will also go virtual this year (a separate ticket is necessary).
The Chillventa eSpecial aims to transfer as many aspects of a real-life trade fair as possible into the virtual world. The large number of communication tools available, as well as a comprehensive matchmaking system involving all participants, are designed to facilitate an optimum level of personal contact.
The virtual version of the Chillventa CONGRESS will provide experts with comprehensive insights into topical industry issues. Internationally renowned speakers will share their knowledge from R&D and practice and provide information on the current policy frameworks in Europe and worldwide. Two parallel streams will cover a range of topics, including:
- Heat Pumping Technologies for Commercial and Industrial Application and the ASERCOM + EPEE Symposium, and
- 6th Innovation Day Refrigeration Technology and energy-efficient air conditioning of data centers
In addition to the presentations there will also be virtual panel debates. The first stream will be in English and the second in German.
On October 14 and 15, three parallel streams will be available, during which speakers representing international exhibitors, associations, and institutions will provide an overview of the industry that covers components, systems, and applications for the refrigeration, a/c, ventilation, and heat pump sectors. Participants can look forward to a range of thematic areas, including:
- Various perspectives and the latest insights on refrigeration and a/c systems in the context of the coronavirus pandemic;
- The latest product developments and innovative solutions for overall energy efficiency and energy saving;
- What can be done about illegal refrigerants;
- Various aspects of refrigerants like nonflammable low-GWP refrigerants for refrigeration and heat pump applications, sensors for leak detection, recycling, circular economy, and the eco-efficiency model;
- R-717 reduction of refrigerant charge, semi-hermetic compressors;
- New refrigeration oils;
- Compressor efficiency measurements, and certification programs;
- R-717, R-744, and R-290;
- Handling flammable refrigerants;
- Heat pumps: industrial applications;
- Heat pumps for use in detached and semi-detached homes and housing developments; and
- Data security specifically for businesses in the sector, and the conscious decision to utilize virtual tools.
For all information at a glance, visit www.chillventa.de/especial-participation.