DAVIDSON, N.C. — American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning announced its third annual Building a Higher Standard award winners. These accolades recognize the brand’s distinguished, independent dealers from across the country. The four 2020 Building a Higher Standard winners are being honored for exhibiting a high level of integrity, community stewardship, dedicated teamwork, and a focus on continuous improvement in the pursuit of excellence.
The 2020 winners are:
- Anthony’s Cooling Heating & Electrical – Palmetto, Florida
- Lee’s Heating and Air Conditioning – Salt Lake City, Utah
- South Nashville Heating & Cooling – Nashville, Tennessee
- Tri-County A/C & Heating – Seguin, Texas
“For over a century, we have held our brand to a higher standard to ensure our products and dealer network exude a level of trusted excellence that our customers can depend on from an industry-leader,” said Kathryn Wildrick, brand manager for American Standard. “That is why we are so honored to recognize these four outstanding, independent dealers who truly exemplify our core values by delivering unparalleled experiences through quality services and community stewardship.”
The 2020 Building a Higher Standard winners were selected through a blind panel. Those serving on the panel included American Standard leaders and the winners from the prior two award classes. Each of these four incredible partners was chosen for providing outstanding work and service, supporting their communities, and living the brand values:
- Anthony’s Cooling Heating & Electrical has been an American Standard dealer for the past 20 years. Family-owned and operated under the leadership guidance of Michael Zeppi, the company invests in the people behind the business and the next-generation of trained technicians through apprenticeships, hands-on trainings, and more.
- Lee’s Heating and Air Conditioning is owned by Tony Oakman. From in-home interactions and subsequent customer follow ups, to implementing a Military and First Responder Program that offers preferred pricing as an appreciation of services, Lee’s demonstrates care for its customers.
- South Nashville Heating & Cooling, based in Nashville, Tennessee, is a multi-generational, family-owned business started in 1985 by Phillip Gray. The company goes above and beyond to support their community, whether they are sponsoring youth events or chipping in to help the greater Nashville area recover from a devastating tornado.
- Tri-County A/C & Heating is owned by Bubba and Kay Martin, who have operated this business for over 25 years and have been with American Standard since year one. When their area has been impacted by catastrophic floods, their community could count on this team to be ready to deliver recovery kits, provide restoration resources, and help the people of their community bounce back stronger than ever.
The four winners of American Standard’s 2020 Building a Higher Standard awards will be honored with custom trophies, challenge coins, and lapel pins; a year of Customer Care membership; and will have their names printed on the Hall of Fame Trophy – which is on display in the American Standard plant and offices in Tyler, Texas. They also will be the focus of a local media campaign with professional assets for their own use, receive earned and paid public relations in trade and regional media, and receive copies of print magazines with advertisements throughout 2021.
Furthermore, American Standard is also celebrating the two semi-finalists and four dealers rounding out the top ten with commemorative desk ornaments to highlight their commitment to excellence.
- Cody & Sons Plumbing, Heating and Air
- Platt Heating & A/C
Rounding out the 2020 Top 10:
- AccuAir Heating and Cooling
- Bassett Services, Inc.
- The Darville Company
- Shockley's Heat & Air