LEESBURG, Va. — REHAU announces the launch of its new North America website that brings extensive resources to the desktops and mobile devices of customers throughout the United States and Canada. The entirely rebuilt interface offers bold visual appeal, easy navigation, and deep educational content for consumers and suppliers of the company’s wide ranging polymer-based solutions, amplifying the company’s brand claim, “Engineering Progress. Enhancing Lives.”
“Digitalization is playing a vital role as the global economy weathers the current storm,” said Dr. Thomas Troeger, chief sales and marketing officer. “Now, more than ever, the ability to support our employees and customers in new, more mobile ways of working is crucial. So today, while we cannot walk onto jobsites and shake our customer’s hands, we continue to reach out to them every day with a world-class website.”
The new site is especially rich in documents, tools, and services for the extensive supply chains of the REHAU products used in construction and interior design of buildings.
Far more than a digital product catalog, the site features:
- A searchable resource center with more than 750 documents including specifications, design, and installation guides; product instructions; and submittals;
- Case studies for 120 reference projects;
- More than 20 seminars, including eight online and in-person AIA CES registered topics;
- Design aides including BIM files for windows and doors and mechanical and plumbing;
- Interactive tools for window and door energy estimator, a tambour door configurator, and a radiant heating materials estimator; and
- The REHAU Marketplace, an online platform offering edging and surface solutions for designers and manufacturers of cabinetry and architectural millwork.
The site also serves as the digital face of the polymer manufacturer’s five divisions — Automotive, Building Solutions, Furniture Solutions, Industrial Solutions, and Window Solutions — and its Americas headquarters in Leesburg, Virginia.
“Our business strategy is built around making our customers’ lives easier, from engineering modern polymer materials to putting digital tools at their fingertips, anytime, anywhere,” said Troeger. “The physical distancing we are currently practicing is bound to leave a lasting imprint on the way we all work. We are eager to reinvent ourselves and our services to meet these changing demands.