ATLANTA — ASHRAE announced nominees for the 2020-21 slate of officers and directors during its 2020 ASHRAE Winter Conference in Orlando.
Nominations for officers and directors were made by the ASHRAE Nominating Committee from a list recommended by individual members and from Chapters Regional Conferences.
The 2020-2021 nominees are as follows:
- President-Elect: Michael “Mick” Schwedler
- Treasurer: Farooq Mehboob
- Vice Presidents: Bill Dean, Don Brandt, Tim McGinn, and Bill McQuade
- Directors and Regional Chairs: Chris Gray (Region VII), Randy Schrecengost (Region VIII), Tyler Glesne (Region IX), Devin Abellon (Region X), Andres Sepulveda (Region XIV)
- Directors-at-Large: Ken Fulk, Wade Conlan, Adrienne Thomle
- Alternate Director-at-Large: Art Giesler
ASHRAE members will vote on the nominees via electronic ballot in late April.
Chuck Gulledge will serve as ASHRAE president for the 2020-21 society year.
Submit a press release here!