ATLANTA, GA — ASHRAE announced its nominees for the 2022-23 slate of officers and directors. Nominations for officers and directors were made by the ASHRAE Nominating Committee from a list recommended by individual members and from Chapters Regional Conferences.
The 2022-23 nominees are as follows:
- President-Elect: Ginger Scoggins
- Treasurer: Dennis Knight
- Vice Presidents: Billy Austin, Dunstan Macauley, Sarah Maston, Ashish Rakheja
- Directors and Regional Chairs: Bryan Holcomb (Region IV ), James Arnold (Region V), Susanna Hanson (Region VI), John Constantinide (Region XII), Cheng Wee Leong (Region XIII)
- Directors-at-Large: Blake Ellis, Luke Leung, Wei Sun
- Alternate Director-at-Large: Patrick Marks
ASHRAE members will vote on the nominees via electronic ballot in May. Farooq Mehboob will serve as ASHRAE President for the 2022-23 Society Year.