HOUSTON — The Sanhua Texas Technology Center (STTC) has completed a year-long evaluation process and is now accredited to ISO/IEC specifications by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA). The STTC was opened in Houston, Texas by Sanhua in late 2018.
“We are very proud of this accomplishment and our staff looks forward to utilizing our state-of-the-art facility and the expertise of our staff with our accredited laboratory QM system to help Sanhua customers find practical solutions with our innovative products,” said Michael Shows, STTC general manager.
The ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation includes the following:
- Psychrometrics – HVAC, Coils, and Refrigeration,
- Reliability – Pressure Cycling, Environmental Simulation, Temperature, Temperature Humidity, and Thermal Shock,
- Corrosion – Salt Spray with both Reach-In and Walk-In Chambers,
- UV Weathering – Sunlight, UV, and Gloss,
- Physical – Electromechanical Universal Testing
The STTC has additional testing capabilities including chemical, metallurgical, electronics, and gas, as well as a model shop.
Submit a press release here!