Free Natural Refrigerants Seminar And Live CO2 Demo
The North American Sustainable Refrigeration Council (NASRC) will present a free seminar on the use of natural refrigerants in supermarkets, which are considered to be a “future-proof” alternative to HFCs on Jan. 10, from 1 to 4:30 p.m., hosted by Danfoss at its headquarters in Baltimore.
The seminar will offer insights into refrigerant regulations and how they will impact the supermarket industry, as well as look at the latest natural refrigerant technology trends, barriers, and solutions to accelerate adoption.
This informative session will feature a special focus on CO2 technologies, an update on CO2 standard development, and a live demonstration of a CO2 transcritical system. The following topics will be covered during the seminar:
- Natural refrigerant options for supermarkets, advantages, challenges, and case studies;
- Incentives for low-GWP refrigerants;
- Refrigerant regulations at international, federal, and state level;
- Update on the IIAR CO2 standard for commercial refrigeration;
- Technology advances and automated controls; and
- Live demonstration of CO2 transcritical system.
Food retail end users, service contractors, educators, utilities, policy makers, and environmental stakeholders are all welcome to attend, but space is limited, and registration is required. To register, visit: http://nasrc.org/natural-refrigerant-seminar.
Publication date: 12/5/2018