CRANFORD, N.J. — The National Association of Oil and Energy Service Professionals (OESP), an organization comprising hundreds of dedicated industry professionals who service the energy needs of primarily the Northeast portion of the United States, announced its 2018-20 board.
“We are very pleased to announce our incoming board members, some new and some returning,” said Lisa Strug, executive director, OESP. “All of their industry experience and proven leadership will definitely serve the association well.”
The 2018-20 OESP board is as follows:
- President: Ralph Adams, Parker Fuel, Ellicott City, Maryland;
- Executive Vice President: Scott Vadino, Harriett’s Energy Solutions, Medford, New Jersey;
- Vice President: George Fantacone, Santoro Oil Co., Providence, Rhode Island;
- Vice President: Angel Gonzalez, Carlin Combustion Technology, North Haven, Connecticut;
- Vice President: Dave Westerfield, Jennings Oil, Danbury, Connecticut;
- Secretary: Paul Cuprewich, J.W. Pierson, Glen Ridge, New Jersey; and
- Treasurer: Robert O’Brien, Technical Heating Company, Mount Sinai, New York.
Publication date: 8/03/2018