Emerson Launches HVAC On-Air Podcast Series
Series includes both contractor and homeowner focused podcasts
ST. LOUIS — Emerson Climate Technologies announced it has launched a new podcast series titled HVAC On-Air. The podcasts feature discussions of industry issues with key contractors and include a set of homeowner-focused podcasts that contractors can use as a resource with customers. The company said the first part of the podcast series is rolling out between now and January. The podcasts are available on the Emerson Climate website, the AC Heating Connect website, and on iTunes.
The contractor podcasts discuss HVAC trends and issues including:
• “Regulatory Issues” featuring Tim Cropp, president of CroppMetcalfe, and Vince Gillette, president of Gillette Air Conditioning, who discuss industry regulations and their effects on contractor businesses.
• “Informed and Connected” featuring Tim Cropp, who discusses the best tools for staying connected in the industry, best practices for staying informed, and how to keep up with millennials.
• “Future Trends in HVAC” featuring Bobby Ring, president and CEO of Meyer and Depew Co., who talks about industry recruiting, the connected home, and technology trends.
• “Ask the Manufacturer” featuring Emerson’s Karl Zellmer, Vince Gillette, Bobby Ring, and Tim Cropp, who discuss changes in the industry, regulatory issues, current trends, and new technologies all from a manufacturer’s prospective.
The homeowner-focused podcasts, hosted by Emerson’s Brandy Powell feature a wide range of topics discussed by Emerson Climate Technologies air conditioning experts:
• “Repair vs. Replace” featuring Joe Linsenmeyer, who discusses the issues related to making decisions on the service and longevity of home a/c systems.
• “What Homeowners Should Consider When Purchasing a System” featuring Chandra Gollapudi discussing the factors homeowners should consider when making a purchase decision.
• “HVAC Terms” covers the common HVAC terms that homeowners may find valuable when researching, purchasing, or maintaining a system, featuring Shane Angle.
• “Premium Systems,” featuring Frank Landwehr, reviews the comfort and energy efficient benefits of purchasing a premium system.
HVAC On-Air will be an ongoing series and new episodes can be downloaded at www.emersonclimate.com/hvaconair.
For more information about Emerson Climate Technologies, visit www.emersonclimate.com.
Publication date: 11/13/2015