ATLANTA — Ten online professional development seminars focused on commissioning, environmental quality, energy efficiency, HVAC applications, and standards and guidelines are being offered this fall by the ASHRAE Learning Institute (ALI).
Participants can access these instructor-led courses from anywhere with an Internet connection, and earn continuing education units/professional development hours for each course completed.
ASHRAE said ALI courses provide professional development through in-depth information that is timely, practical, and advanced beyond a fundamental level. Online courses are offered every spring and fall.
The courses offered this fall cover a variety of topics relevant to the built environment, including:
• Commissioning for High-Performance Buildings, Oct. 19
• Commissioning Process in New & Existing Buildings, Part 1: Oct. 21, and Part 2: Oct. 28
• Humidity Control: Applications, Control Levels, and Mold Avoidance, Sept. 16
• Combined Heat & Power: Creating Efficiency through Design & Operations, Oct. 26
• Energy Management Best Practices, Oct. 12
• Designing High-Performance Healthcare HVAC Systems, Sept. 21
• Introduction to BACnet®, Sept. 14
• Laboratory Design: The Basics and Beyond, Nov. 2
Standards & Guidelines
• Fundamental Requirements of Standard 62.1-2013, Nov. 4
• Complying with Standard 90.1-2013: HVAC/Mechanical, Oct. 14
For course pricing or to register, visit www.ashrae.org/onlinecourses.
Publication date: 9/8/2015