Following the recent U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) final rule on the delisting of certain refrigerants in specific commercial refrigeration and air conditioning applications, Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. will host a webinar to cover the ruling and its implications.
The free webinar, “EPA Final Refrigerant Ruling: Its Impact on Your Business,” will be held from 2 - 3:30 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, Aug. 18.
The webinar will cover:
• Which specific refrigerants were delisted.
• An emerging class of likely refrigerant alternatives.
• The unique impacts per application.
• An updated compliance timeline.
• Next steps for OEMs, operators, and refrigerant manufacturers and contractors.
• How the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) energy reduction ruling impacts the EPA’s final rule.
The webinar will be presented by Dr. Rajan Rajendran, Emerson Climate Technologies’ vice president of the system innovation center and sustainability. Since 1990, Rajendran has held several leadership roles within Emerson Climate Technologies, and is currently leading Emerson’s new $35 million innovation center, also known as “The Helix,” on the University of Dayton campus in Ohio. Rajendran is a recipient of this year’s Richard C. Schulze Award, given annually by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI).
For more information on the webinar, including how to register, visit EmersonClimate.com/MakingSenseWebinars.