Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. will host a webinar, “Seven Keys to Servicing CO2 Systems,” to explore the many operating implications of a CO2 (R-744)-based refrigeration system.
The complimentary webinar will be held Tuesday, July 14, from 2 to 3 p.m. EDT.
The webinar will look at a CO2-based refrigeration system from a service technician’s perspective and help technicians prepare to effectively deal with the refrigerant’s unique properties.
Emerson noted that CO2 is continuing to gain momentum as a leading option for future refrigeration systems, and has demonstrated favorable results in different system configurations over many years, particularly in Europe, Australia, and Canada. Initially high investment costs are now on a downward trend, while innovations in component technology and application methods continue to reveal potential performance gains.
The webinar will cover:
• Dealing with the high pressure of R-744.
• How to improve CO2 system efficiencies in warm ambient environments.
• Understanding R744’s critical and triple points.
• Managing power outages.
• Dealing with the standstill pressures of R-744.
• Preparing service technicians with the proper equipment (gauges, hoses, etc.).
• R-744 cylinder storage, charging and maintenance best practices.
The webinar will be presented by Andre Patenaude, director, CO2 business development of Emerson Climate Technologies. Patenaude has gained extensive experience with various refrigeration system architectures and alternative, emerging refrigerant technologies throughout his 30-year career.
For more information on the webinar or to register, visit EmersonClimate.com/MakingSenseWebinars.