• Klein Tools’ (Lincolnshire, Illinois) All-Purpose Pliers, Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool, and Tradesman Pro Lighted Tool Bag won three product awards in Electrical, Construction & Maintenance Magazine’s (Overland Park, Kansas) Products of the Year competition.
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division (Suwanee, Georgia) opened a distribution center in the division’s Mira Loma, California-based West Business Unit.
• Fujitsu General America Inc. (Fairfield, New Jersey) donated and installed a 15,000-Btuh wall-mounted Fujitsu Halcyon RLS3 Series mini-split system in a remodeled garage on the home remodeling show, “Operation Build.”
• Haier America’s (Wayne, New Jersey) Air Quality technical team is certified to facilitate North American Technician Excellence (NATE) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 608 certification exams at its Wayne, New Jersey, training center.
• Buffalo Air Handling’s (Amherst, Virginia) Custom Air-handling Unit product line now offers the International Building Code’s (IBC) Seismic Certificate of Compliance.
Publication date: 4/27/2015