MEMPHIS, Tenn. — American Residential Services has announced that nine of its ARS/Rescue Rooter Network service centers have earned the 2014 Angie’s List Super Service Award, reflecting an exemplary year of service provided to their local marketplace. The service centers are:
• Columbus Worthington Air, Columbus, Ohio (This is the 14th year in a row) - Heating/air conditioning
• Conway Services, Memphis Tennessee (This is the 5th year in a row) - Heating/air conditioning, plumbing, sewer cleaning, water heaters
• ARS Boston, West Bridgewater, Massachusetts (This is the 2nd year in a row) - Heating/air conditioning, plumbing
• ARS/Rescue Rooter Ft. Myers, Ft. Myers, Florida (This is the 2nd year in a row) - Heating/air conditioning
• ARS/Rescue Rooter Fort Worth, Richland Hills, Texas (First time winner) - Plumbing
• ARS Pittsburgh, Glenshaw, Pennsylvania (First time winner) - Heating/air conditioning
• ARS/Rescue Rooter Manassas, Manassas, Virginia (First time winner) - Heating/air conditioning, plumbing
• ARS/Rescue Rooter Lafayette, Lafayette, Indiana (First time winner) - Plumbing
• ARS/Rescue Rooter Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (First time winner) - Plumbing, water heaters
“Only about 5 percent of the companies in their regions have performed so consistently well enough to earn our Super Service Award,” said Angie’s List founder Angie Hicks. “It’s a really high standard.”
Angie’s List Super Service Award winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade; the company must be in good standing with Angie’s List, pass a background check, and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines. Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality.
For more information on the ARS/Rescue Rooter Network, visit www.ars.com.
Publication date: 4/6/2015