• The Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) appointed Rick Ellul as chair of its manufacturer’s division.
• HVAC Excellence (Washington, District of Columbia) announced P. Michael Lanoutte as the keynote speaker of its 2015 National HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference, March 15-17, 2015, at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center, Orlando, Florida.
• The Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association (PHCC) named Steven Rivers and Ann Rivers Educational Foundation Board of Governors members.
• The Mechanical Contractors Association (MCA) of Omaha (Omaha, Nebraska) donated $3,000 to the Mechanical Contracting Education & Research Foundation (MCERF).
• ASHRAE (Atlanta) received the U.S. Green Building Council’s (USGBC) Best of Building Award for Best Professional Association.
Publication date: 10/6/2014