• Alfa Laval USA (Richmond, Virginia) announced new sales channels in the HVAC market. SE Burks (Richmond, Virginia) will manage Virginia; CTPHX (New York), New York and New Jersey; Fluid Systems LLC (Cordova, Tennessee), western Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi; Midwest Mechanical Solutions (Golden Valley, Minnesota), Minnesota and Wisconsin; and Norman S. Wright Mechanical Equipment Corp. (San Francisco), northern California, northern Nevada, Hawaii,
• RectorSeal Corp. (Houston) acquired the Polyslab and Evo-Crete brands from Evolve Composites Pty Ltd. (Queensland, Australia).
• System Sensor Americas (St. Charles, Illinois) appointed Jeff Klein as general manager.
• Klein Tools Inc. (Lincolnshire, Illinois) named Kelly Lamp of Boise, Idaho, its 2014 Head of the Class Instructor of the Year in the Northwest region.
• Aaon Inc. (Tulsa, Oklahoma) donated $3 million to A Gathering Place for Tulsa.
• Systemair AB (Skinnskatteberg, Sweden) signed an agreement to acquire assets of Airwell (Guyancourt, France).
Publication date: 10/6/2014