• Hartzell Air Movement (Piqua, Ohio) designated J.E. Phillips Co. Inc. (Los Angeles) as a manufacturer’s sales representative office for California.
• Ilios Dynamics (Waltham, Massachusetts) signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Procoen (San Jose, Costa Rica).
• Symphony USA Inc. (Phoenix) named Hugh M. Cunningham Cos. (Dallas) and Sandia Group Inc. (Albuquerque, New Mexico) as manufacturer’s representatives in Texas and New Mexico.
• Uponor North America (Apple Valley, Minnesota) was named one of the Top 100 Workplaces in Minnesota by the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, ranking 20th on the mid-size company list.
• Bitzer US Inc. (Flowery Branch, Georgia) will expand its presence in Malaysia by restructuring its operations, led by Rob de Bruyn.
• Aggreko plc (Glasgow, Scotland) announced the opening of a new depot in Songkhla, Thailand, to enhance service standards for both existing and potential customers throughout Southeast Asia.
Publication date: 7/7/2014