HVAC Organizations: April 28, 2014
• ASHRAE’s (Atlanta) Certified Building Energy Assessment Professional (BEAP) certification is now recognized as a data verifier credential under the city of Chicago’s new energy benchmarking ordinance.
• The Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) presented the HRAI CMS award for educational achievement to Gary Struhar and Brendan Myers.
• The International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA) will hold its 2014 technical conference and expo Oct. 15-16 in Baltimore.
• HVAC Excellence (Washington) accredited the HVAC program at Eastern New Mexico University (Roswell, N.M.).
• The Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA) named Jim Allen to its board of directors as the manufacturer/supplier council representative.
• The Practicing Institute of Engineering Inc. (PIE) named UV Resources (Santa Clarita, Calif.) a continuing education provider.
Publication date: 4/28/2014