• Camfil Air Pollution Control (Jonesboro, Ark.) opened a 13,600-square-foot office facility for sales and administrative staff at its headquarters.
• AAON Inc. (Tulsa, Okla.) senior vice president of sales and technology, David Knebel, announced his intent to retire, effective May 9.
• ABM (New York) announced its ABM Franchising Group LLC received the 2014 Franchisee Satisfaction award from Franchise Business Review.
• Spirax Sarco Inc. (Blythewood, S.C.) joined the ISA100 Wireless Compliance Institute (WCI).
• Air King Ltd. (West Chester, Pa.) received the 2014 Energy Star Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence award and 2014 Energy Star Partner of the Year – Climate Communications award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
• NetBraze LLC (Mount Orab, Ohio) named Robin Harris Jackson as managing member.
Publication date: 4/28/2014