HVAC Organizations: March 31, 2014
• The Joseph Groh Foundation (Grapevine, Texas) will hold its annual golf tournament May 5 at Prestonwood Country Club in Dallas.
• HVAC Excellence bestowed the title of master HVACR educator upon Harry Dabner of Kennedy King College (Chicago).
• Oak Ridge Associated Universities (Oak Ridge, Tenn.) and the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy are seeking applications through April 30 for the EERE Postdoctoral Research awards.
• The Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA) will open registration March 31 for its annual convention, scheduled for Oct. 12-15 in San Antonio. Country singer LeAnn Rimes is scheduled to perform.
• The Mechanical Service Contractors of America (MSCA) will hold its Energy Summit May 5-7 in Pittsburgh.
Publication date: 3/31/2014