• The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) issued a notice of proposed rulemaking on test procedures for electric motors. Comments will be accepted until Sept. 9.
• The Institute of Refrigeration (IOR) will host the International Institute of Refrigeration’s third International Conference on Sustainability and the Cold Chain in June 2014 in London.
• The Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA) will hold its service manager’s training program Sept. 9-12 in Phoenix.
• The Air-Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) improved the search method to find variable-refrigerant flow, multi-split air conditioning, and heat pump equipment product listings in the AHRI directory of certified product performance.
• Affordable Comfort Inc. (ACI) and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) announced the 2014 ACI Regional Home Performance conference will take place Feb. 11-12 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Publication date: 7/29/2013