• A.O. Smith Corp.’s (Milwaukee) Carol Peters (top right), commercial water heater plant production manager in McBee, S.C., was named a winner of the Women in Manufacturing STEP award by The Manufacturing Institute (Washington), Deloitte (New York), University of Phoenix (Tempe, Ariz.), and the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (Dearborn, Mich.).
• Testo Inc. (Sparta, N.J.) will participate in the 2013 ultimate contractor collection giveaway, which runs through May 31.
• Danfoss (Baltimore) is accepting entries for its fourth annual EnVisioneer of the Year award through July 1.
• Bristol Compressors Intl. Inc. (Bristol, Va.) promoted Robbie Eades (top left) to vice president of quality and reliability and Kevin Mumpower (bottom right) to vice president of new product development.
• Follett Corp. (Easton, Pa.) appointed Pasquale Striano (bottom left) as regional sales manager, Middle East, Eastern Europe, and Africa.
• ClimateMaster Inc. (Oklahoma City) selected ThermLink (Duluth, Minn.) as a distributor to cover territories in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, and Washington.
• White-Rodgers (St. Louis) promoted William (Bill) Butler to vice president engineering, John Ward to vice president product planning, and Geoff Godwin to vice president marketing.
• Tecumseh Products Co. (Ann Arbor, Mich.) relocated its corporate headquarters to a 50,000-square-foot building in Ann Arbor, Mich., and named Stephanie Hickman Boyse to its board of directors.
• Xylem Inc. (White Plains, N.Y.) signed an enterprise licensing agreement with PUMP-FLO Solutions (Lacey, Wash.).
Publication date: 2/25/2013