• The Unified Group (Broadview, Ill.) will host its service coordinator forum March 6-9 in Chicago.
• The Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating (CIPH) celebrated its 80th anniversary.
• The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) invited Brookshire Grocery Co. (Tyler, Texas) to its GreenChill partnership.
• The Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA) will hold its annual convention Oct. 20-24 at Grand Wailea and Wailea Beach Marriott Resorts in Maui, Hawaii.
• Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) president/CEO Paul Stalknecht was elected chairman of the Small Business Legislative Council (Washington).
• HVAC Excellence (Mount Prospect, Ill.) granted the Greater Altoona Career & Technology Center (Altoona, Pa.) accreditation of its HVACR program.
Publication date: 2/25/2013
Report Abusive Comment