• Superior Boiler Works Inc. (Hutchinson, Kan.) purchased a steel plate roll that will allow the company to manufacture higher-pressure firetube boilers, up to 600 psig in some designs.
• Amerigon Inc. (Northville, Mich.) doing business as Gentherm, named Kenneth J. Phillips as vice president and general counsel.
• Tellurex Corp.’s (Traverse City, Mich.) board of directors elected Craig Tremp as president and COO, Catherine S. Collins as treasurer, and Norman C. Golm as director.
• Cliplight Mfg. (Toronto) has rebranded and redesigned packaging for its product line of refrigeration sealants, moisture eliminators, and dyes.
• Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. (Carrollton, Texas) announced a newly enhanced 3-tier warranty program for its VRV, mini split, and Daikin Altherma product lines.
Publication date: 8/27/2012