The course materials are updated for the 2012 modifications to the 2010 CALGreen code. The course includes:
• Complete overview of Code Chapters 1-3 which gives the history, background, and administrative details of the code.
• Detailed video lectures on each section in Code Chapter 4, which covers the Residential Mandatory Measures.
• Complete rationale behind each code section and the associated sustainability benefits.
• Everything needed to get up to speed and document compliance on projects.
• Quizzes to test your knowledge as you progress through the course.
• Certificate to document course completion.
Green Code Pro says the course can be used to contribute to continuing education hours for professional credentials.
For more information, visitwww.greencodepro.com.
Publication date: 6/4/2012