Instrumentation — from flow meters to pressure gauges and everything in between — plays an integral role in many work places. Do you know the whys and hows behind the equipment? If not, this course may be for you. It will present an introduction to the fundamentals of instrumentation, including vocabulary and nomenclature.
Specific topics include:
- Basic formulae, conversion, and calculations;
- Pressure and velocity;
- Measuring and transmitting devices; and
- Proper equipment usage and safety.
This water/wastewater operator training course is approved for the following credits:
- 0.6 CEUs;
- 6 TCHs for N.J. water and wastewater license holders; and
- 6 Recertification Hours for Pa. water and wastewater license holders.