BPI said that experts on quality assurance, industry contractors, and business management consultants all contributed articles and tools to the new site. Resources available on the site include:
• Process guides, such as a company productivity plan template.
• Spreadsheets, for example a unit cost estimating worksheet.
• Sample policies, including a sample employee handbook and quality improvement survey.
• Business forms, such as a customer feedback and referral form.
• Links to business software resources for customer needs assessment and job management.
• Expert presentations and articles, including market research.
The QMS resources are available at www.bpi.org/qualitymanagement/.
Publication date: 6/4/2012