BROADVIEW, Ill. - The Unified Group is hosting a Customer Service Forum at the Westin O’Hare in Chicago, Wednesday, Feb. 23 to Friday, Feb. 25.
At this forum, service coordinators, dispatchers, billing coordinators, receptionists, and office personnel from Unified Group member companies across the country will learn about the following topics:
• Phone etiquette;
• Ways to sound natural, not scripted by developing standard positive phrasing;
• Developing “conversation” skills to become an effective communicator;
• Improving organizational skills so that you can be proactive, not reactive;
• Dealing with different personalities;
• Measuring up to client expectations;
• Best practices sharing: process and dispatch structure, challenges; and
• Creating a specific action plan to improve your customer service skills.
“This class will benefit anyone in your organization who interacts with customers - both internal and external,” said Julie Bishop, executive director of The Unified Group.
The Unified Group is an association of independent HVAC commercial contractors. For more information, visit www.theunifiedgroup.com.